Election Information & Voter Registration
The next Election will be the Town Election on March 9, 2021
Declarations of Candidacy may be filed with the Town Clerk January 20th - January 29th.
Click HERE for open offices and more information.
New Voter Registration:
- You can register to vote or change voter information with the Town Clerk during regular business hours.
- February 27th is the last day to register to vote before the March 9th Town Election. You can register to vote on Election Day.
- If you are registering as a new voter a photo ID, proof of citizenship, age and domocile in Strafford needs to be provided.
- You can check your voter status with the SOS NH - Voter Look Up link below.
SOS NH - Voter Look up
To Update/Change Voter Reigistration Information and/or Party Affiliation:
- You can update/change voter information with the Town Clerk during regular business hours.
- Proof of Identity Required.
If you are a registered voter you may vote by Absentee Ballot:
- Fill out an Absentee Ballot Request Form, sign and return to the Town Clerk by email, fax, mail or in person.
- Absentee Ballot Request Form Here
- Absentee Ballots will be mailed or they can be picked up in person.
- You may vote by Absentee if you have COVID concerns using Disability as a reason. Covid is not listed as a reason on the Request Form.
FPCA - Military or Overseas Citizen Registration:
- If you are a member of the military, you can obtain a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) from your commanding officer.
- If you are an overseas citizen or if your commanding officer does not have the form you may click here: FPCA to obtain the form and information on how to fill out and return.
- Uniformed & Overseas Voter Information - Click Here
If you still have questions or need assistance contact the Strafford Town Clerk at: