Election Information & Voter Registration
2021 TOWN ELECTION RESULTS- HERE
- You can register to vote or change voter information with the Town Clerk during regular business hours.
- If you are registering as a new voter a photo ID, proof of citizenship, age and domocile in Strafford needs to be provided.
- You can check your voter status with SOS NH - Voter Look up
To Update/Change Voter Reigistration Information and/or Party Affiliation:
- You can update/change voter information with the Town Clerk during regular business hours.
- Proof of Identity Required.
FPCA - Military or Overseas Citizen Registration:
- If you are a member of the military, you can obtain a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) from your commanding officer.
- If you are an overseas citizen or if your commanding officer does not have the form you may click here: FPCA to obtain the form and information on how to fill out and return.
- Uniformed & Overseas Voter Information - Click Here
If you still have questions or need assistance contact the Strafford Town Clerk's Office at: